Sunday, June 24, 2012

From kitties to Cats!

Here are some photos of three of my adopted feral cats.
This is Bubbles, Scribbles and Boris when they were only a few weeks old.  Very cute I am sure you will agree!

Here they are with their mother Felix.  My little boy insisted on calling her Felix even though she is a female!




Here are Bubbles and Scribbles all grown up.  And so beautiful and handsome with it!
A grown up Boris.  He is not as handsome as this at the moment as he is on the prowl looking for females.  He has lots of scratches and scruffy fur. I am in the process of trying to trap him for neutering.

And I will leave you with one last photo of Dolly, another of my friends with her new kittens.  We haven't christened them yet but my little boy suggested Chip and Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment